B.Couns, BA (Drama), Dip.Psych, MNZAC
Paul practices counselling in a warm, interactive, and affirming way.
His main areas of specialty are:
- Creative, artistic, and performance concerns
- Existential concerns (finding meaning and direction)
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) issues
- Depression and anxiety
- Self-esteem, social anxiety, and self-confidence
- Sex, sexuality, and intimacy issues
- Grief and loss
- Relationship problems
Paul’s approach is fundamentally grounded in the principles of Rogerian client-centred practice but he also integrates other therapeutic approaches depending upon the needs of his clients.
These include existential therapy, solution-based approaches, Jungian psychology, psychodynamic approaches, narrative therapy, and cognitive-behavioural methods.
Paul can help you to:
- Understand your emotions and thinking patterns
- Develop coping strategies
- Explore options and possibilities
- Empower you to make decisions
- Improve your communication skills
- Build a healthy self-image and identity
- Understand influences from your personal history and upbringing
- Relate to others more productively
You can contact Paul on 027-255-3336, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will also find Paul at his profile on the TalkingWorks website: https://www.talkingworks.co.nz/dir/Paul+Letham.html